Fly to the Fun?

riffatsea

Going on first European cruise

Wondering about this fairly new Carnival airfare program

Have used the Princess EZAir which sounds similar

The difference seems to be on Carnival you can only book air if you've  booked directly on the Carnival site x and not wi t h another agent

Thoughts?

Experiences?

12 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

Going on first European cruise

Wondering about this fairly new Carnival airfare program

Have used the Princess EZAir which sounds similar

The difference seems to be on Carnival you can only book air if you've  booked directly on the Carnival site x and not wi t h another agent

Thoughts?

Experiences?

Did this change?

"Travel agents can log in search and book flights for their clients. Fully deposited guests will be prompted with air options from all major carriers and flights departing from major airports across the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, and Europe."

49 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

Did this change?

"Travel agents can log in search and book flights for their clients. Fully deposited guests will be prompted with air options from all major carriers and flights departing from major airports across the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, and Europe."

I did not see this information about agents

Thanks for sharing that

Iam used to booking my own tickets so I'll have to discuss this further with my agent

12 minutes ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

You can book it yourself once you have a booking number and deposit, irregardless of how you booked. It's under categories. Make sure your popup blocker allows it. 

Thanks. I'll check that as time gets closer to the cruise

Unlike Princess Once you make them you cannot even check pricing without first cancelling the original flights. Which you have to do by calling the fly2fun department.  Also be sure to print or make note of the confirmation number.  I booked flex air for two separate cabins (we are traveling together) I made note of the first reservation to make sure I got the same flights for the second however I didn't bother with the second. I just figured I would get an email with the details or my travel agent would. That never happened. I have no idea what the reservation number is but according to my travel agent it shows the price on my account,  no flight details just that the fly2fun department is working on them. When my travel agent called them directly they told her they were busy with August and September sailings and would get to mine eventually. I don't sail till next May. So I have plenty of time but it is annoying.