MSC Divina Rear Facing Cabins

Susan in Maine

3 minutes ago, morrieb1 said:

That is 11297 - I had it a few weeks ago and loved it.  The outside stairs were handy for getting up to the buffet and pool areas. The only issue, as someone mentioned above is that you could only get to it directly from the elevator furthest aft.  Otherwise you needed to choose the floor above or below, walk to the rear and then take the stairs.  There is some sort of closed area on 11 starting a bit past midship.  They gave me a card with instructions at check in.

Thanks we’re in an aft facing on deck 11 this Sunday on Divina 

Looks like we’ll be getting our steps in 😬

15 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Thanks we’re in an aft facing on deck 11 this Sunday on Divina 

Looks like we’ll be getting our steps in 😬

On about Day 4 a staff member suggested that I make the crossing on Deck 7  head aft  towards the Black and White Lounge and use the elevator in front of it.  That avoids the steps and keeps you from having to wander too far down cabin hallways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, morrieb1 said:

On about Day 4 a staff member suggested that I make the crossing on Deck 7  head aft  towards the Black and White Lounge and use the elevator in front of it.  That avoids the steps and keeps you from having to wander too far down cabin hallways.

Just boarded and it took less than 15 min, it went very smoothly. They gave us this at check in 

BF5FDFFA-6D87-40C0-9917-24C05E0DFEC2.jpeg

4 hours ago, styles27 said:

Just boarded and it took less than 15 min, it went very smoothly. They gave us this at check in 

BF5FDFFA-6D87-40C0-9917-24C05E0DFEC2.jpeg

Thats exactly what I got......but I felt a bit awkward walking down cabin hallways that weren't on my floor  so I was grateful to learn about the Deck 7 option.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 10:41 PM, maureencruiser said:

I took your advice and moved to deck 11 for the angled balcony.  If anyone can book Deck 10 Aft, they are awesome, I've been in 10262 twice, smack dab in the middle of the wake.  

I was able to get 10260 looking forward to lots of space for our snorkeling gear!

thanks for the photo and tip.