Am I the only one with out a cabin ???

I just need to vent , I know you can't fix this issue , but I need a distraction while I wait 😂 please tell me I am not the only one waiting , TALK TO ME 

We were on the 02/19/2022 Rhapsody of the seas that got switched over the Serenade of the seas . Still waiting on cabin assignment 🙄 , YES I called RCI , YES my TA called RCI , YES everyone I know onboard already has their cabins , YES they told me not to worry they would accommodate everyone , YES they said " by the 18th of August .YES I check my reservation multiple times a day 😂 YES I do a " fake " booking to keep track of witch cabins are available 😂 Grrrrrrrrr  I am just so frustrated , we put a lot of thought into our cabin choice , there were 4, 2 br GS on Rhapsody  there are only 3 on the serenade , somebody's NOT going to be " accommodated " 

I will never make it 4 more days  Hahahaha

231355870_4342717085843618_8640819022686905956_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hear you and understand your frustration.  Believe me, I've had my share lately.  Things will probably work out for you in the end -- you might even get better than you anticipated.  There's still lots of time between now and Feb 2022.  I learned that persistence and a little bit of patience go a long way.  Good luck to you and let us know how you make out.  

• Like 1

You are not alone.  We do not have cabin assignments for the New Year’s cruise that was switched from Rhapsody to Serenade.  We were told the same thing…should be done by August 18.  We know folks on the same cruise that got their room assignments as soon as the switch was announced on August 3.  This is affecting pricing, shore excursions, dining, etc. We are frustrated as well.  😡

• Thanks 1

I got mine yesterday. The email said “Here is your cruise receipt”.  I hadn’t booked another cruise, so I opened it. Serenade, January 15.  I had a regular ocean view balcony on Rhapsody.  They gave me a center aft balcony on Serenade!

• Like 2

I feel for you. Royal has a crazy way of doing things.

We booked our cruise three weeks ago (last minute decision).

We were switched from Radiance to Serenade for a October 1st 2021 cruise. We lost the converted cabin we chose after the switch.    Fortunately, we were able to get a somewhat similar cabin after call to Royal. 

There are some folks on this cruise that booked last year and still haven’t received their cabin assignment.

In the meantime, any available  cabins are being sold, which reduces the availability to the folks that may not like their new cabins after the switch.

Best of luck.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wellsme1 said:

In the meantime, any available  cabins are being sold, which reduces the availability to the folks that may not like their new cabins after the switch.

Best of luck.

thats the entire issue !!! 2 bedroom GS are NOT listed as available , there is 1  2br ocean view , it IS available , if I am not going to get on of the GS please let me know so I can change to the one cabin that is available 😤 I've already given up on my TA , I am ready to throw away the non-refundable deposit . this is a once in a lifetime chance to share with our oldest grandchildren 

Ditto.  I am traveling with another person in a separate cabin.  I did call rccl to make sure when they re-do the rooms that our rooms are together.  The rep said all they can do is to put in a note.  My friend received their room number but I did not.  My receipt said GTY.  I'm scared!!!!!

On 8/14/2021 at 7:13 PM, NETSEG said:

You are not alone.  We do not have cabin assignments for the New Year’s cruise that was switched from Rhapsody to Serenade.  We were told the same thing…should be done by August 18.  We know folks on the same cruise that got their room assignments as soon as the switch was announced on August 3.  This is affecting pricing, shore excursions, dining, etc. We are frustrated as well.  😡

Still waiting ….no balcony cabin assignment. Balconies for the cruise are shown as sold out.  If Royal can continue to sell this cruise do January and February room assignments for other cruise , why can’t they finish assignments for December.   Just venting!!!

• Like 1