enough is enough

lougee1043

I'm thinking Lou and Randy may be brothers and have always played against each other's wit. I know my two sons have been able to do spur of the moment comedy routines that have me laughing out loud.

Keep it up guys, this board needs some humor these days!

The more HAL markets to the masses vs the traditional passenger the more clothing threads, topless threads and how to smuggle booze on board there will be. Unfortunately, many of these people, wonderful as they may be, want the thrill, romance and high level of service provided by a HAL cruise without their willingness to go along with the high level of passenger civilization (for want of a better phrase). Unfortunately, once tradition gets put on the back burner, then it will no longer be the "place" to come and it will be very difficult to recover.

Therefore, don't simply give up the good fight to keep traditions, fight like H for them at every turn.

im sorry but this post has aboslutely nothing to do with lou and randy -- can we keep on subject please----------randy my alter ego-- your thoughts pleawe

I understand Lou.....not being the center of attention is a problem. That's OK....take two aspirin and call me in the morning.....

your not going to try the change telephone number gag again -----fool me once shame on me----no shame on you --fool me twice shame on you ---shame on ---------------oh you know what i mean --- want to go duck hunting

your not going to try the change telephone number gag again -----fool me once shame on me----no shame on you --fool me twice shame on you ---shame on ---------------oh you know what i mean --- want to go duck hunting

I thought it was Wabbit season :)

Archived