Los Angeles Airport LAX Covid Rapid Testing Info for Cruises before or after returning to the UK

gmcwalker

59 minutes ago, Harters said:

Thanks  for this. Any guesses as to when the US is going to let we Britons into the country?

I have a cruise in October and have given up on the US opening my then, I will almost certainly spend 14 days in Vancouver (assuming Canada open on 7th September as planned) then take the short flight to Seattle, flying directly home after the cruise.

I have heard of some Brits doing similar by spending two weeks holidaying in Barbados before going on to try to enter USA. Not sure how they got on  or whether they were allowed in.

Would be good to have some idea of if and when we might be allowed into USA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, Reina del Mar said:

I have heard of some Brits doing similar by spending two weeks holidaying in Barbados before going on to try to enter USA. Not sure how they got on  or whether they were allowed in.

Would be good to have some idea of if and when we might be allowed into USA.

Having read a few comments from Travel writers in the US they think it could be November before it is lifted and then probably only to fully vaccinated individuals. There is still concern over the UKs high case numbers, plus a number of US states seem to have lost control of suppressing the virus. 

3 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

Having read a few comments from Travel writers in the US they think it could be November before it is lifted and then probably only to fully vaccinated individuals. There is still concern over the UKs high case numbers, plus a number of US states seem to have lost control of suppressing the virus. 

Thank you for this information- very useful. We are fully vaccinated and ready to visit !