Tests for B2B cruisers ?

tallyho8

I booked a cruise on the Koningsdam  for 11-14-21 and weeks later booked it for the previous cruise on 11-7-21. Our original cabin wasn't available so we had to book a different cabin for the first cruise. Three questions.

First, do we have to get tested between cruises and if so, how or where?

Second. Do we have to get off the ship between cruises with all our suitcases or can the room steward move our suitcases to our new cabin?

Third. Do we have to check in again on the docks between cruises?

If you do a look around the board, you will find HAL policy is to test about day 5 on the cruise for people who need it for travel, or, in your case, for a B2B.

The room steward will help you move. In US ports the ship needs to "zero". You will be given instructions on what to do. It might include exiting the ship and reboading. Your stuff will stay aboard.

You will not have to check in again. After the ship zeros, you will be free to do whatever you wish.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, tallyho8 said:

I booked a cruise on the Koningsdam  for 11-14-21 and weeks later booked it for the previous cruise on 11-7-21. Our original cabin wasn't available so we had to book a different cabin for the first cruise. Three questions.

First, do we have to get tested between cruises and if so, how or where?

Second. Do we have to get off the ship between cruises with all our suitcases or can the room steward move our suitcases to our new cabin?

Third. Do we have to check in again on the docks between cruises?

I’m in a similar situation.   I booked the Eurodam from 5 - 15 Dec months ago, but last week I booked the 15 to 22 Dec right after.   The cabin I am in is taken for the second cruise, but they put me on a waiting list so that if the people are in it and cancel, I dont have to change cabins.  Although getting off and back on isn’t a surprise.

We have done B2B’s. Beforehand, you will  be given a ‘Transit Card’ if you wish to leave briefly. It allows you to reboard for Cruise #2. One time we didn’t actually leave the ship, we simply went near the Gangway and they scanned our ‘Transit Card’ then we lounged poolside. Some people cruise for months upon end seamlessly. Two Covid Tests?? Call them now and find out. And yes, your Cabin Steward moves your luggage..