Carnival Radiance Sailings Gone

Fisical1

15 hours ago, coastcat said:

This is why I love CC - it's the best way to get prepared! I'm booked on the December 3 Radiance sailing plus the December 6 Navigator of the Seas one because I thought it would a fun comparison. I've just asked my TA to grab a cabin on the December 3 Navigator sailing just in case Carnival cancels... turn the side-by-side into a back-to-back.

Im also on the December 3 Radiance and Im watching the cabin availability on the Navigator as I may just do the same thing.

22 minutes ago, Fisical1 said:

Im also on the December 3 Radiance and Im watching the cabin availability on the Navigator as I may just do the same thing.

Pricing is pretty good on Navigator! I'm a solo cruiser and my TA came back with $389 for a mid-ship balcony, single occupancy, plus $98 for port fees & taxes. It's the same cabin I have already booked for the 4-day sailing on December 6. There are some forward balconies still available for a little less. 

Now it's a question of timing. Do I gamble that the folks in this thread are right and the disappearance from the website means a Radiance cancellation is coming? If Radiance isn't cancelled, I'll be double-booked and will have to decide which sailing to keep - and no matter which I pick, I'm out $100 (non-refundable deposit/cancellation fee). 

But I was really looking forward to sailing on Radiance...

• Like 2