Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

Thea has a show at 11:30. 50-60 people in line for that already. Not much else to do now. But I see Chris Williams just took the stage so I’m

going to see what that’s about. 

9D45D98D-8B49-4848-A66A-794F598A8849.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

4 mins to showtime. Getting tight but there are spots. If you need more than two you need to get here a few mins earlier

32D099D3-0606-4C5C-BE24-33A302943B9A.thumb.jpeg.8ef5c5dbc0403292c2b0aa0c18248900.jpeg

F3364F71-0C63-48A6-BB25-F977361B7FA0.jpeg

I noticed some people are wearing masks while others are not. Is the mask thing not enforced?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

I noticed some people are wearing masks while others are not. Is the mask thing not enforced?

not at all. Since I saw that “strongly encouraged” sign or whatever. I have mine on my lanyard but rarely put it on my face. I’d say half of the people are walking around with it and way less sitting with it.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

not at all. Since I saw that “strongly encouraged” sign or whatever. I have mine on my lanyard but rarely put it on my face. I’d say half of the people are walking around with it and way less sitting with it.

I only wear mine in the elevator, Some old lady in a scooter yelled at me for not having it on earlier with a drink in hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Thea had a heckler. Saying things like he was going to arrest her when she got off the ship. She went back and forth a few times but when she moved on, he didn’t. I think they took him out.

I guess I missed the good entertainment for the night, Andy says people will get destroyed and removed for that *****. 

• Haha 1

I don’t understand the lack of patience people have. In the elevator lobby I let an elevator go so I could get in my own. Then right as the doors are closing two guys stop it so they can get in. What’s the rush? There’s nobody waiting for an elevator. It would’ve been less than a minute to get your own.

• Like 3