Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

No!

This is making me so nervous! We have appointments Wednesday morning at CVS. If they don't have the rapid test we may just have to drive to Reagan airport and suck up the $200 cost (per person!) You said you were planning to take it at MCO if you didn't get your result. Was there any requirement to actually have a flight there? We are driving down to Florida on Friday (fortunately the one at Reagan is outside security). I will have to prepare DH for the potential cost. 

6 minutes ago, HxFx said:

If you are so inclined, I would love to hear an opinion about the Pig and Anchor Bloody Mary and/or Blackberry Bourbon Fizz! 

you’ll definitely get the bloody and Mary one. And maybe I’ll try the other just to try something. Though I’m not an expert on bourbon. I can tell you the Bloody Mary at other pig and anchors has been the best. With all of the stuff in it and a little bbq flavor to it. I’ll definitely be on that one when they open tomorrow. If I forget the other remind me on a sea day/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Where are people plugging their hairdryers in? Yes I use a hairdryer now. I can’t figure it out. You wish you could grow this head of hair!

721485AB-2056-4D09-9075-DA5DCB93E7AC.jpeg

3C88E321-46EF-403F-8398-8C73ED52CBEA.jpeg

C83EDCB3-B574-40C6-BC0E-00C4DA862797.jpeg

I plugged it in there at the vanity.  Have to turn the plug upside down and it’s kind of hard to get in but it does go.

I have chibang tonight so I headed down. I got out of the elevator felt my pockets…where is my phone? I have to go back to the room. I get back on the elevator we’re heading back up. How late am I going to be? I look at my phone. I’m 2 Minutes late already! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

With all the options for anything you could possible want to eat, I wonder how full the dining rooms will get. I’d much rather try all the the other options first than be stuck in the dining room for 1.5 hours eating the same ole Carnival dinner menu items.

• Like 4

Jasmine rice. Love it. This is the piping hot steamed rice I get from a Chinese place back home. I will eat the heck out of it. I didn’t like the jasmine rice at JiJi’s. It was different. I liked the shrimp fried rice there 

0D7BEE38-79CD-4AB9-A633-8AFC43F06453.jpeg

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, pc2425 said:

I plugged it in there at the vanity.  Have to turn the plug upside down and it’s kind of hard to get in but it does go.

okay i tried upside down and it didn’t feel like it would go….let’s call it the bedroom mirror. I’ll try it there.

Uhhhhh. I guess since this is included now they aren’t bringing you a check to sign. I didn’t think about that and didn’t bring cash. I’ve been writing in all of my tips since I got my s&s card. I either have to go to the room and get it or request this team next time and leave double. Neither of the tables next to me left a tip but It doesn’t feel right.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1