Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

The flight attendant comes around for beverage service. I get a Diet Coke. It’s one of those where they give you the full can along with the cup. And the cookie thing. 

The other two in my row were both asleep so she didn’t offer them anything. As soon as I pop that can it wakes the one next to me up. 

I pour my soda. She keeps starts looking towards the front of the plane. I’m thinking I hope she knows someone up there because I really don’t want to get up with all of this stuff right now. Bedsides the bathroom is behind us genius. Not way back in the back. Like our seat backs are up against it. 

Surely she’s going allow me to finish this soda and get it throw. Away prior to making a bathroom move. 

After a few of these looks up to the front she says something to me. I pull out the headphones that aren’t playing anything to see what’s up. She needs to go to the bathroom. So I pick up my cup of soda, my can of soda, and my cookie. I push the tray table up with my elbow and lock it with my pinky. Stand up maneuver around the armrest trying not to spill any soda. When she figures out where the bathroom is and goes in, I sit down and chug that soda. 

I see the flight attendant coming up the aisle with the trash bag. I’m ready to toss everything. Of course she can’t get to me before it’s time to let someone back in the row so I carry it all 10 rows up and toss it before sitting back down.

• Like 2

Now in that two minutes I had to explain to this girl that each parking lot or hotel has its own courtesy van. She’s standing out here thinking there’s a purple shuttle owned by the airport that just takes everyone to their hotels. Crazy.

9A546766-08DB-4B11-AB02-B36E0A79BE19.jpeg

• Haha 2

I’ll be back soon to post the fun times and I have a lot of videos I’ll post On Instagram or YouTube and link on this thread.

Then seven weeks from today I’m on panorama for a Halloween themed cruise. I’m going to have $1000 OBC so we’ll be doing all the specialty restaurants, excursions, everything. Then five weeks after I get back from that I’m on Vista for a Christmas themed cruise. 

a lot more fun to come this year.

• Like 17