Question for those that have actually sailed Meraviglia this month....

GA Dave

So, I am now on my sixth version of my cruise ticket, received late last night from MSC.  My check in time was 10:00 AM on the last three sets, and was moved to 12:00 PM on this latest version.  I am now also sailing in the Yacht Club after a winning bid for a Deluxe Suite on deck 15.  Based on everyone's experience this month, and particularly for anyone who has sailed in the Yacht Club, how closely are they enforcing the check in times for Yacht Club passengers?  All of my previous suite experience was with NCL Haven and we were always the first people to board the ship.  Any information based on actual experience this month is appreciated.

15 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

So, I am now on my sixth version of my cruise ticket, received late last night from MSC.  My check in time was 10:00 AM on the last three sets, and was moved to 12:00 PM on this latest version.  I am now also sailing in the Yacht Club after a winning bid for a Deluxe Suite on deck 15.  Based on everyone's experience this month, and particularly for anyone who has sailed in the Yacht Club, how closely are they enforcing the check in times for Yacht Club passengers?  All of my previous suite experience was with NCL Haven and we were always the first people to board the ship.  Any information based on actual experience this month is appreciated.

I, too, had the same issue. However, since you are YC, you can ignore the time and just show up whenever.

I showed up at 11am for a 12:30 embarkation time no problem...just walked right in.

• Like 1

Just now, alyssamma said:

I, too, had the same issue. However, since you are YC, you can ignore the time and just show up whenever.

I showed up at 11am for a 12:30 embarkation time no problem...just walked right in.

Thank you!  I figured that would be the case, but didn't want to be stuck standing in the driveway area for an hour.  🥵

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jimdalva said:

Do they test you onboard for the return to port at the end of the cruise?

No.

That being said, you might be able to order one if you needed it...but it isn't part of the regular thing that's done. Look for my review and you'll see more detail about covid stuff on the ship.