Turning VIFP Platinum Question

atabs12

Hello,

I am 2 points away from Platinum and have another 7 day cruise coming up. I just received my booking confirmation and under VIFP level Iam still listed as Gold. Will I get the new benefits my upcoming cruise? Thank you for your help

9 minutes ago, atabs12 said:

Hello,

I am 2 points away from Platinum and have another 7 day cruise coming up. I just received my booking confirmation and under VIFP level Iam still listed as Gold. Will I get the new benefits my upcoming cruise? Thank you for your help

Website doesn't update until you sail

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sailingships said:

Go to Cruise Manager and check your luggage tags for that cruise. They should say Platinum or Priority or whatever. Before the virus we had Priority. Right now its Platinum and Diamond

Print Docs is Still missing from Cruise Manager though so cant do that yet unless you know the html address by heart.

40 minutes ago, spotte said:

Is your date to check in 14 or 16 days before sailing?  

Good question. I'd guess 14 just because Platinum status begins on day 1 of qualifying cruise. So, they're gold until they board the ship. I've been wrong before.

13 hours ago, kdr69 said:

Print Docs is Still missing from Cruise Manager though so cant do that yet unless you know the html address by heart.

You can try this.  You have to be signed in to cruise manager, then open a new browser window and paste all of this into the address bar, with your booking number in place of the ######.

Seem to work about 50% of the time.  

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=######&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

On 8/31/2021 at 7:02 PM, atabs12 said:

Hello,

Congrats on your upgraded status!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 9:28 AM, mondello said:

Good question. I'd guess 14 just because Platinum status begins on day 1 of qualifying cruise. So, they're gold until they board the ship. I've been wrong before.

I turn Platinum on my upcoming Mardi Gras sailing. I was able to check in at 16 days out.