EZAIR refare

Ombud

Paid off my cruise. Then my SFO<->Miami airfare dropped. I'm happy. Original fare was SFO<->Fort Lauderdale. Adjusted for increase in transfer fee (^$10) but I've overpaid $60.27. Has anyone else ever asked for it to be additional OBC instead of refund? How long does that take??

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Paid off my cruise. Then my SFO<->Miami airfare dropped. I'm happy. Original fare was SFO<->Fort Lauderdale. Adjusted for increase in transfer fee (^$10) but I've overpaid $60.27. Has anyone else ever asked for it to be additional OBC instead of refund? How long does that take??

It depends on whether you bought Flexible or Restricted EzAir . If you bought restricted , there will be change fees levied by the airline that the cruise line has to charge you. If you bought Flexible you can change or cancel up to 45 days before your cruise. This said , some routes only have restricted airfare . it all depends on the contract that exists between the cruise line and the airline.

Never asked because our fare has always been lower than buying directly thru the airline or travel agent.

Always flexible. For some reason restricted fares are more expensive.  It is a hassle because I have to call someone to reserve my seats (not possible on mobile and I no longer have a computer).

a few years ago, i was told that the difference could not be transferred to OBC and it would be returned to the credit card used for payment. it took about 2 weeks for it to happen

it may be different now, give it a try

• Thanks 1