Oasis ATS Room - Port or Starboard?

jgoodm

Pick the cabin located close to the things you'll do onboard. Mid ship and with cabins above and below or one of her true afts is also great. Avoid connecting cabins unless your family will be using the one connected next door.

Which side the ship docks at can vary....so don't count on that. Enjoy Adventure...she has a lot to offer. I was on her last Oct 2019.

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Pick the cabin located close to the things you'll do onboard. Mid ship and with cabins above and below or one of her true afts is also great. Avoid connecting cabins unless your family will be using the one connected next door.

Which side the ship docks at can vary....so don't count on that. Enjoy Adventure...she has a lot to offer. I was on her last Oct 2019.

Thanks.  Aqua Theater Suites are the last rooms aft.  I am just wondering which is better for port or starboard because the rooms are mirrored.  Thanks

25 minutes ago, jgoodm said:

Thanks.  Aqua Theater Suites are the last rooms aft.  I am just wondering which is better for port or starboard because the rooms are mirrored.  Thanks

Do some Youtube videos...I believe deck #8 has a larger balcony but is closer to the rock wall. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these but I would probably opt for 9 or 10. 

Sorry I overlooked your detail of ATS in my post above.

Edited by Ashland

I’ve stayed on both port and starboard ATS. There is really no better or worse.  Since the views are nearly 270 degrees you won’t miss anything either way.  Lower is better.  The rooms and balconies get progressively smaller as they go higher.

• Like 2

I think I read somewhere that Starboard was better, so we booked 11730 on the Oasis.

The cabins on the 11th floor have the biggest balcony and they wrap around, so you will have a great view no matter what. The ones on the 14th floor have super tiny ones. 

There is a YouTube video showing the updated 11th Floor ATS cabin.

31 minutes ago, HerWorshipfullness said:

I think I read somewhere that Starboard was better, so we booked 11730 on the Oasis.

The cabins on the 11th floor have the biggest balcony and they wrap around, so you will have a great view no matter what. The ones on the 14th floor have super tiny ones. 

There is a YouTube video showing the updated 11th Floor ATS cabin.

That is actually not correct. The biggest ATS balconies are deck 8 and they actually get smaller as they go higher..