Summit 9/30/21 cruise

cbfb

1 hour ago, cbfb said:

Anyone else on this cruise? I’m a little concerned because there are only a handful of people on the roll call and a lot of cabins available. Hoping it sails!!! 

Lots of empty cabins doesn't necessarily mean they have lots still to sell given they are reducing capacity at the moment.

Looks like The Retreat is almost sold out so I highly doubt it will not sail...

• Like 1

Not to worry. We sailed with 270, 403 then 275. In talking with the cruise director their purpose is to get cruising and prove it can be done safely. You will have the most awesome experience. Please tell Beatrix and Derwin at the Sunset Bar “hi” from Mike and Laurie. We really miss them, well we miss all the crew. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lhsail said:

Not to worry. We sailed with 270, 403 then 275. In talking with the cruise director their purpose is to get cruising and prove it can be done safely. You will have the most awesome experience. Please tell Beatrix and Derwin at the Sunset Bar “hi” from Mike and Laurie. We really miss them, well we miss all the crew. 

Thank you! Everyones comments make me feel better! I will tell them hello. We love the sunset bar so I am sure we will see them. 

1 hour ago, cbfb said:

Thank you! Everyones comments make me feel better! I will tell them hello. We love the sunset bar so I am sure we will see them. 

You will love the crew. They may be the best we've ever sailed with. Even if that's because they had loads of time due to the low capacity, they still were just wonderful persons. I enjoyed every interaction I had with every crew member whether the Captain or the guys polishing the stair rails.

And I get back on board the day you get off! Counting the days over here! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCPIV said:

You will love the crew. They may be the best we've ever sailed with. Even if that's because they had loads of time due to the low capacity, they still were just wonderful persons. I enjoyed every interaction I had with every crew member whether the Captain or the guys polishing the stair rails.

And I get back on board the day you get off! Counting the days over here! 

I’m so jealous! I really want to go back sometime this Fall. 

We are on the Summit September 25th and really looking forward to seeing how they modernized her! We had previously sailed her a few times on their repositioning cruises from Puerto Rico to Cape Liberty, NJ!

Hopefully after the pandemic they return her to this route!

Our roll call is also very slow and can only think that most sailing are not cruise critic members! We start driving South this Thursday from the NY area stopping along the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LJJQ said:

We are on the Summit September 25th and really looking forward to seeing how they modernized her! We had previously sailed her a few times on their repositioning cruises from Puerto Rico to Cape Liberty, NJ!

Hopefully after the pandemic they return her to this route!

Our roll call is also very slow and can only think that most sailing are not cruise critic members! We start driving South this Thursday from the NY area stopping along the way.

Have a great time!!! Can’t wait to board after you. 

• Thanks 1