Riviera

macaroni

Does anyone know when the Riviera is going to start sailing. We are booked for January but have not heard any updates. Final payment is due and we would like to hear something on start up,  protocols and what islands we will be able to visit on our own, though we know that can change at any time. Would appreciate any insight. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Does anyone know when the Riviera is going to start sailing. We are booked for January but have not heard any updates. Final payment is due and we would like to hear something on start up,  protocols and what islands we will be able to visit on our own, though we know that can change at any time. Would appreciate any insight. Thanks!

I just looked at the website, and found that the first Riviera cruise is October 18.  Looks like they have 7 separate cruises on Riviera before the end of the year.

Tom & Judy

I do not think you have any worries about making that final payment for a January Caribbean cruise. We are sailing on Riviera on her Return to Sailing, Post Covid Inaugural  cruise on October 18 which is currently scheduled for Istanbul. The local governments will have a lot to say about protocols and new sailing requirements but Oceania has implemented all the CDC guidelines and then some. 100%  Vaccinations being the most important. We will return to Miami on the Transatlantic, her 4th cruise, and we will make sure she is ship shape and definitely ready for your cruise in January. 
Riviera was beautiful when we were last on her in October 2019 and they have had plenty of time to spruce her up over her 500+ days of pandemic shutdown. 
Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes

• Like 3

19 hours ago, macaroni said:

I will be on January 4 and 14 and have not heard anything about her not sailing..there might be changes in ports but who knows so far out..I cannot say how much I am looking forward to going HOME to RVA

Jancruz1