Very frustrated with Carnival right now...

pjfnme

5 hours ago, pjfnme said:

I probably wasn't very clear in my initial post...sorry about that.  But, my old PVP had been "downsized" by Carnival last year.  He just didn't bother to tell me that when I booked the cruise so I inadvertently booked it under his travel agency rather than through Carnival! Mad about that...but, normally I LOVE using a PVP.  I never have to do anything more than send her a text or an email to get whatever I need taken care of.  This entire situation has been a comedy of errors!  Every other large corporation at least has a call delivery system that will let you know how long of a wait you have, or what number you are in line.  Heck, they could always do that "schedule a call back" option!  Something more than THIS!!  I'm over two hours and counting now.  I'm afraid I might not be too nice if and when they finally answer.  

I guess when you received your confirmation you didnt notice that it had the name of the travel agency on it.

That’s pretty shady doing something like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

I guess when you received your confirmation you didnt notice that it had the name of the travel agency on it.

That’s pretty shady doing something like that.

Totally agree! Laws of Agency, and Fiduciary Laws have been totally violated.....IF.....we are getting a true story. Something sounds off to me. When OP called, did she call a Carnival number? If she called a private telephone number, did the person answering say something like: "Carnival Corporation, Jane Doe(or insert another name), speaking?  Did the person she spoke with, when answered, say anything other than "Carnival Corporation?"  My contention is....we don't know the whole story....OR we are all being mislead. Sorry but without intimate details, something sounds REALLY off to me. That's all. Over and Out. 

• Like 3