First US voyage...October 6th

CroozFanatic

Virgin promoting their first US-based paying passenger voyage on October 6th as their MerMaiden voyage. It's on the home page plus received the same info in a marketing e-mail.

I'm on this one.

They are promoting: mermaid surprises, unexpected events, and exclusive experiences.

My guess is Branson is going to raffle off a ride on Virgin Galatic.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CroozFanatic said:

Virgin promoting their first US-based paying passenger voyage on October 6th as their MerMaiden voyage. It's on the home page plus received the same info in a marketing e-mail.

I'm on this one.

They are promoting: mermaid surprises, unexpected events, and exclusive experiences.

My guess is Branson is going to raffle off a ride on Virgin Galatic.

If you saw the recent press on Galactic, I’d doubt it.   I’m guessing a few special guests, maybe a surprise performance or two.

1 hour ago, garymfreedman said:

Peeps on October 6th voyage-Has VV told you anything yet about the app working for booking restaurants? Still doesn't work for my Oct 24th voyage(Should be open already for Suites).

Still nothing from them on booking dining... When I log onto the app, it just says "no bookings needed"

Screenshot_20210911-173320.thumb.png.8e3b6557598bbaf2a38ad83377b7b470.png

Screenshot_20210911-173309.png

Edited by sid_9169

35 minutes ago, CroozFanatic said:

Same. Not a Rock Star. 

All restaurants listed as always open. Hope so, but doubt it.

Reservations need to be made,especially for larger parties-But no matter how many people or what time I enter, it says no booking required, which is wrong...

• Like 1

I just spoke to someone at Virgin Voyages, and they claim that they'll have the reservation thing sorted out soon, but I seriously doubt it. I also asked about testing at the port, and they haven't figured that out either. I guess that I'm just going to be flying by the seat of my pants, and see what happens...

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I just spoke to someone at Virgin Voyages, and they claim that they'll have the reservation thing sorted out soon, but I seriously doubt it. I also asked about testing at the port, and they haven't figured that out either. I guess that I'm just going to be flying by the seat of my pants, and see what happens...

God, I hope the cruise is much better than their pre voyage customer service , app functionality, and responding to customer needs...

• Like 1