Everything you wanted to know about eating onboard Carnival Ships

Wanna_Cruize

I stumbled across this page searching Carnival's website, and it really does have almost everything you ever wanted to know about eating options on all of the carnival ships. Enjoy! 

Near the bottom it has links to most all of the menus also

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4252/~/for-your-eating-pleasure...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

OMG I loved the lil snacks at Redfrog pub. So it lists in the middle ships that don't serve them and then lists the 4 that do. But Mardi Gras isn't in either list. Anyone can confirm if Redfrog has those yummy snacks on Mardi Gras or not?

RedFrog Pub

Promenade Deck

Island-inspired snacks; waiter service ($); snacks are not served on the Freedom, Legend, Miracle, Pride, Radiance, Splendor, Sunrise, Sunshine, Valor

Breeze, Magic, Spirit, Vista

24 minutes ago, Ellusionz said:

OMG I loved the lil snacks at Redfrog pub. So it lists in the middle ships that don't serve them and then lists the 4 that do. But Mardi Gras isn't in either list. Anyone can confirm if Redfrog has those yummy snacks on Mardi Gras or not?

RedFrog Pub

Promenade Deck

Island-inspired snacks; waiter service ($); snacks are not served on the Freedom, Legend, Miracle, Pride, Radiance, Splendor, Sunrise, Sunshine, Valor

Breeze, Magic, Spirit, Vista

Mardi Gras doesn't have a red frog pub unless the Carnival website forgot to list it.

Edited by Sailin_Pirate

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 12:22 AM, Wanna_Cruize said:

I stumbled across this page searching Carnival's website, and it really does have almost everything you ever wanted to know about eating options on all of the carnival ships. Enjoy! 

Near the bottom it has links to most all of the menus also

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4252/~/for-your-eating-pleasure...

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!  Our last cruise was in January 2020, and we have forgotten so much about menus and what is served where. I've never seen this on Carnival's website - is it just under FAQ's? Thanks again for sharing.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:36 AM, mondello said:

This list says all ships have a late night snacks station open in the Lido buffet area, 11:30-1:00am. However, current posts say a Mardi Gras does not have this.

Correct.  Can confirm.  It does NOT.