Have covid-19 before sailing. How long before I can sail?

PTAngel

I searched but couldn't find the answer. 

My travel friend may have covid.  She wasn't feeling good so went for a test.  If it is positive, when can she cruise? 

We leave 10/17.  She has been fully vaccinated.

I believe I read that we can transfer the cruise or get our money back if she is unable to go.

1 minute ago, PTAngel said:

My travel friend may have covid.  She wasn't feeling good so went for a test.  If it is positive, when can she cruise? 

I believe I read that we can transfer the cruise or get our money back if she is unable to go.

MUST test negative 2 days or sooner before the cruise. Plus getting both the covid vaccines. Or the one J&J

12 minutes ago, PTAngel said:

I was vaxxed and got Covid in June. Had to quarantine for 10 days from onset of symptoms (stuffy nose). As long as she tests negative 2 days prior to cruise, she should be good. You still have 5 weeks. Personally I would get the drugstore home test, and test at home maybe a week before your scheduled cruise test. Just for peace of mind.

Thanks.  I was always afraid it would be me with a problem.  According to the latest CDC recommendations, I hit the age, obese, & medical conditions issues.  So far, they have not mandated me out with those issues.  (I am 76, overweight, & have diabetes.  I know there are a lot of people like that.)  It seems the cruise lines would lose a lot of revenue by not letting us cruise.