Images of Carnival Fun times on Mexican Riv cruise?

KyloRen

There aren't FCCs sold on the ships. That was a promotion that failed to generate the desired return for Carnival. Then there was a special book onboard that got some OBC and sometimes a reduced deposit. You can still do that, but now you have up to 4 weeks after your cruise (I think) to book. It will be in your VIFP offers. The only thing missing is the booking desk on the ship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

...and the FCCs.

True. But the handwriting was on the wall. The expiration on them decreased and decreased from years down to a year, and then poof. It seems most were being purchased by experienced cruisers who were going to cruise again anyway, and not by novice cruisers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KyloRen said:

Looking for any images of whats going on for Mexican Riv cruises from Long Beach

Is there any kind of deal booking my next cruise while on the ship? I recall there being a seminar  on some sailings.

THANKS!

Word has it that they are no longer providing hard copies of the Fun Times to passengers, so pics may be hard to come by....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, esstheman said:

Word has it that they are no longer providing hard copies of the Fun Times to passengers, so pics may be hard to come by....

Yep I heard this as well. I know that people now get them though their phones? Which I'm hoping would be even easier to see 🙂

I do hear that if you go to the desk and ask they will provide paper copies. But really I'm just hoping someone took a screenshot of it on the app

• Like 1

18 hours ago, esstheman said:

I think they still have them they just aren’t delivering them to the rooms. On Mardi Gras you could get them at the coffee shop or bar Della rosa or guest services. But you can also pull the .PDF file off of the free section of their website. I’ll start posting Panorama in 37 days.

• Like 2

Thank you SO much for all this info you guys! Yeah I am a long time cruiser and I have not been on one since Jan of 2020 so I was very curious what's changed. You guys rock. I have already booked 3 cruises but was looking to book a few more if there was FCC etc type stuff going on. 

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think they still have them they just aren’t delivering them to the rooms. On Mardi Gras you could get them at the coffee shop or bar Della rosa or guest services. But you can also pull the .PDF file off of the free section of their website. I’ll start posting Panorama in 37 days.

You rock! Yeah I sail in 11 days. Ill 100 percent be saving mine. I think a lot of us are just plain curious. 

• Like 2