Are drink vouchers available to use immediately?

Envelope21

We had lunch at Jamie's as soon as we boarded the Mariner a couple weeks ago, way before we did muster, and was able to use our D+ vouchers. They just asked for our cabin number. After lunch, went to our cabin and got our seapass and then went to muster to get the sticker. No problem at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On our recent b2b on the Ovation out of Seattle:

* We were able to use the vouchers before and after the muster.

* No taxes added while still at the cruise terminal.

* Ordered various types of Long Island ice teas...Italian ice tea, Tokyo ice tea, Pyrate(?) ice tea, Mexican ice tea...multiple shots in each of these drinks but was only charged 1 voucher for each drink.

* We didn't use vouchers for bottled water, sodas, fresh squeezed orange juice or coffee...but we know others who did...no problem.

* We were able to use vouchers the morning of debarkation...got 2 spicy bloody mary's...no problem.

* We were able to use vouchers everywhere, including the Windjammer and Coastal Kitchen.

* We were able to see on TV in our cabin all the vouchers we've used and where...looking at all the vouchers we've used and all the different venues made me feel like an alcoholic...I may have to sign up for the Bill W. meetings. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

On our recent b2b on the Ovation out of Seattle:

* We were able to use the vouchers before and after the muster.

* No taxes added while still at the cruise terminal.

* Ordered various types of Long Island ice teas...Italian ice tea, Tokyo ice tea, Pyrate(?) ice tea, Mexican ice tea...multiple shots in each of these drinks but was only charged 1 voucher for each drink.

* We didn't use vouchers for bottled water, sodas, fresh squeezed orange juice or coffee...but we know others who did...no problem.

* We were able to use vouchers the morning of debarkation...got 2 spicy bloody mary's...no problem.

* We were able to use vouchers everywhere, including the Windjammer and Coastal Kitchen.

* We were able to see on TV in our cabin all the vouchers we've used and where...looking at all the vouchers we've used and all the different venues made me feel like an alcoholic...I may have to sign up for the Bill W. meetings. 😉

thank you