Infinity Lounges Constellation vs Rendevous

zitsky

On Infinity we're in Aqua deck 11 aft so I think we will prefer the Constellation lounge.  Is it a nice place to sit and read a book?  Is it spaced out enough, considering Covid?

Do both lounges have bar service?

Celebrity says there is music in the Rendevous lounge in the evening.

Edited by zitsky

• zitsky changed the title to Infinity Lounges Constellation vs Rendevous
5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Were are in Aqua deck 11 aft so I think we will prefer the Constellation lounge.  Is it a nice place to sit and read a book?  Is it spaced out enough, considering Covid?

Do both lounges have bar service?

Celebrity says there is music in the Rendevous lounge in the evening.

Rendevous will be very active in the evenings - not a quiet place to sit and read a book.  Constellation lounge or Reflections lounge (I've heard it called both) on Deck 11 forward will be a nice/quiet place during the day, but there will be music in the evening.  the bar up there opens around 4pm.  We enjoy the Solarium.  You can read or take a snooze in in there all day long.

Yes Solarium might be good too.  In another thread someone said the limit in the hot tub is 4 people? 

I don't want to leave a tablet under my towel when I use the hot tub and have it disappear.  That's why I prefer the Rendevous lounge where we can take turns using the restroom and we can keep an eye on things.

That's always been one of the nicer things about our X experiences (noting that we've not sailed on anything larger then their S class ships) - the public space to pax ratio is high and well distributed around the ship.  A full TA cruise on an at-sea day provides one of the best measures of that.  At just about any time of day or night, it's possible to either engage in activity or find a quiet space all to yourself.  That, combined with the lack of all-day PA announcements reminding us of what a great time we're having and where the next can't-miss activity will occur are two of the prime reasons we've stuck with X.  You wanna chill for a while?  You can really do it on these cruises.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Yes Solarium might be good too.  In another thread someone said the limit in the hot tub is 4 people?

For now, and due to Covid.  Your cruise is so far down the road that this might no longer be an issue (fingers crossed).