Help with cruise planner

Treacher1

I have booked several shore excursions months ago for our APEX cruise.  Friends coming with us wanted to purchase the same excursions to join us.  When I went to my cruise planner to find my purchase history to send to my friends, the history link was no longer there.  I called customer service and they sent my receipts to me.  The rep said others called with the same concern.  She had no idea why we no longer could find our history, and also the purchased excursions were no longer on my calendar.  Is anyone else having this same issue?  Or is this a temporary website glitch?  The rep assured me our excursions were paid and confirmed.

Also when you look at the excursions listed in the cruise planner, the ones you purchased should have some indicator on those specific excursions indicating you have purchased or reserved them. A glitch might remove those, too, but if they are present, that would be a good sign.