Bringing your own drinks onboard

vegasgal47

2 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

You could bring tea bags and make it on the lido deck. They have hot water, and after it is done pour it over a glass of ice. 

I'm pretty sure they also have tea bags as well as sweeteners of various naturalities and lemons.  At least they did on every cruise I have been on, although granted it's been a few years.  This is exactly how I make iced tea on board because the machine-made tea tastes like crap, in my opinion, and iced tea is what I'll be drinking most of the time.  The one drawback is that the cups are smaller than I'd like for iced tea.  Suggested hack: bring own large plastic cup.

Edited by zzdoug

1 hour ago, zzdoug said:

I'm pretty sure they also have tea bags as well as sweeteners of various naturalities and lemons.  At least they did on every cruise I have been on, although granted it's been a few years.  This is exactly how I make iced tea on board because the machine-made tea tastes like crap, in my opinion, and iced tea is what I'll be drinking most of the time.  The one drawback is that the cups are smaller than I'd like for iced tea.  Suggested hack: bring own large plastic cup.

Or buy the Pure Leaf bottled iced tea that Carnival sells on board in 3 different varieties.   If you purchase Cheers, it's included, if not, you need to buy it individually.   It's  not part of bottomless bubbles. 

• Like 1