The Chef's Table?

Momma Mojito

HI! This is my 21st cruise and I wanted to go ALLLLLLL out! I'm sailing TOMORROW. I've checked every single day.. It Finally popped up just this afternoon for a booking @ Chefs table! So yeahhh its gonna pop up late. It kept saying it was sold out. But NOPE! Check the day before you get on 🙂

Edited by KyloRen
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, KyloRen said:

HI! This is my 21st cruise and I wanted to go ALLLLLLL out! I'm sailing TOMORROW. I've checked every single day.. It Finally popped up just this afternoon for a booking @ Chefs table! So yeahhh its gonna pop up late. It kept saying it was sold out. But NOPE! Check the day before you get on 🙂

Someone may have cancelled hoping to rebook onboard with OBC. You just pulled the rug out from under them. Enjoy it to the max!

Edited by mondello
Add

It was offered on the Breeze in August and I did take part- it was held in the Library which I think is the standard location. My Vista cruise is still not showing it as an option but you have to pass through the galley there to reach the Chef's dining room on the Vista and that might be part of the cause there- I don't blame them as the kitchen could spread Covid pretty fast. As well on the Breeze the Chef's Table was discounted 20 dollars as the galley tour was not being offered. I was surprised by that and would have still paid full price as I'm going for the meal not the tour- lol.