FRIHAMNEN (Stockholm)

lionheart

Lionheart, I have never docked at Frihamnen, I live in Stockholm. So I hope this information is still of interest to you.

Frihamnen is in a port area with little of interest nearby. But it is not far from the city centre. A taxi there will take ca 15 minutes. Usually Connie docks at Stadsgården, which is right in the centre of Stockholm in an area named Södermalm (the South). I know that Celebrity has provided shuttles from Stadsgården to a place just north of the Old Town, so my guess is they will do the same from Frihamnen.

Uktog, on May 24 Connie is scheduled to dock at Stadsgården.

Lionheart, I have never docked at Frihamnen, I live in Stockholm. So I hope this information is still of interest to you.

Frihamnen is in a port area with little of interest nearby. But it is not far from the city centre. A taxi there will take ca 15 minutes. Usually Connie docks at Stadsgården, which is right in the centre of Stockholm in an area named Södermalm (the South). I know that Celebrity has provided shuttles from Stadsgården to a place just north of the Old Town, so my guess is they will do the same from Frihamnen.

Uktog, on May 24 Connie is scheduled to dock at Stadsgården.

Thanks a lot for the advice I am just trying to work out my open top bys trips etc

JRFSSS, I don't know if there is a site that tells where ships are docked in any port. For Stockholm I always look at the Ports of Stockholm site for informations. I can see there that on August 5 Connie is scheduled at Stadsgården.

Lionheart, I can't say if there are taxis at the key, but it seems likely there should be.

Archived