CWC misleading on booking page? makes you think May 2022 cruise included

Does anyone else find it misleading that if you go to book a May 2022 cruise the Cruise with Confidence banner would make you think you'd be able to use it for that cruise when in reality it only applies to cruises that sail by 30-Apr 2022? Need to read it to see that it doesn't apply.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.40.01 PM.png

Edited by twins_to_alaska

• twins_to_alaska changed the title to CWC misleading on booking page? makes you think May 2022 cruise included

I wanted to move a sept 2022  cruise and I was confused and had to read it a few times this morning.

Its book by the end of oct, but the credit I guess can be applied until the end of 2022 but can only move cruised booked before the end of april. 

I guess I cant move my sept 2022 cruise. I was parked in Galveston a couple weeks ago when the cat 1 went through where I was parked. I decided I didnt want sept in Galveston again, but would lose my deposit. I'm going to wait and hope the dates are moved.

Edited by firefly333

I wanted to move a 06-May-2022 cruise $100 NRD deposit (that I'd paid with a FCC) to a 11-Nov-2022. Told (went to Resolutions) would have to pay $100 change fee and can't cancel with CWC and get the FCC back as the May sailing is after 30-Apr.

It just seems misleading to have the CWC banner there on the page if you've searched to book a cruise after it has ended!

Edited by twins_to_alaska
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, twins_to_alaska said:

I wanted to move a 06-May-2022 cruise $100 NRD deposit (that I'd paid with a FCC) to a 11-Nov-2022. Told would have to pay $100 change fee and can't cancel with CWC and get the FCC back as the May sailing is after 30-Apr.

Let's wait. I hear bookings are down. If they extend cwc maybe more will book further out.

I keep hearing well I'm not comfortable with this nov I'll move to next feb ... as if in a couple months covid will disappear. 

I'm going to wait and hope its extended. My deposit is 250, solo deposit but dont want to lose 250 either. Seems they changed the book by date from sept to oct very quietly. 

54 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Can only move cruises that sail by the end of April.

Yes, I read the policy just this morning.  .. but the way bookings are going who knows as I posted above, the dates could get extended. I understand the policy. 

Never say never.