Question about HIA beverage package showing up in booking confirmation

landrews

We've just booked the Dec 26th Nieuw Statendam cruise, and opted to book it through United Cruises. We chose the HIA package, which includes the signature beverage package, specialty dining, and shore excursion. However, when I've logged into HAL's "My Booking" page I am not seeing anywhere that shows/confirms the SBP. I do see under "Promotional Credit" it lists the dining and shore excursions only. I do plan to call HAL anyway to purchase Club Orange but I wondered if anyone here knows how you can confirm the SBP yourself. 

9 minutes ago, landrews said:

We've just booked the Dec 26th Nieuw Statendam cruise, and opted to book it through United Cruises. We chose the HIA package, which includes the signature beverage package, specialty dining, and shore excursion. However, when I've logged into HAL's "My Booking" page I am not seeing anywhere that shows/confirms the SBP. I do see under "Promotional Credit" it lists the dining and shore excursions only. I do plan to call HAL anyway to purchase Club Orange but I wondered if anyone here knows how you can confirm the SBP yourself. 

Your TA should have sent you HAL’s confirmation (a 4 page document).  Page 2 lists the perks you have including the Signature Beverage Package.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, landrews said:

We booked the HIA on our Alaska cruise in August and I could only see the dining credit and shore excursion credit under the promotional credit section.  I was never able to view the beverage package anywhere but had no issue with it showing up on my room key when onboard.  As long as you can see somewhere on your booking that you have the HIA on your booking, that should serve as confirmation that you have the beverage package.

• Thanks 1

Exactly what @kazu said. It will be on your booking confirmation email under “Special Services”. I’ve cropped this screenshot so my booking number doesn’t show. Under that you will see more info about the Special Services.  It doesn’t show on the Navigator app or under your booking on the website, only your confirmation email. 

2B123267-EAAC-45E1-B5E6-2EA3465A2905.thumb.jpeg.9e2afd5fc090fe3edfae88a7137c4e3a.jpeg

Edited by Sharon in AZ