Spa Club Balcony Suite, Club Balcony Suite and Spa Balcony Stateroom

CruizinKittie40

So I have the chance to upgrade to the above rooms.  But what do they really offer?  I looked at the staterooms on the NCL website and it doesn't really talk about the spa rooms/suites.  Do you still have to buy some sort of pass to use the spa? Does the suite still come with complementary laundry service?  There's really not much information on what these include.  I can't decide if they are worth the upgrade, from $170 to $225 US minimum bid.  I did bid on the balcony for $125 so hopefully I will at least get that! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

So I have the chance to upgrade to the above rooms.  But what do they really offer?  I looked at the staterooms on the NCL website and it doesn't really talk about the spa rooms/suites.  Do you still have to buy some sort of pass to use the spa? Does the suite still come with complementary laundry service?  There's really not much information on what these include.  I can't decide if they are worth the upgrade, from $170 to $225 US minimum bid.  I did bid on the balcony for $125 so hopefully I will at least get that! 

The Spa Balcony/Spa Club Balcony should include the thermal suite if on the ship. The Club balcony has a larger bathroom than a standard balcony room. 

The big thing is getting access to the thermal spa, which if bought separately is around $250 for a 7-night cruise (Although it may depend on the ship/itinerary).Your room will be located near the spa, usually on the same floor, so no waiting for elevators. 

The downside to bidding on an upgrade is that you don't pick your room, and many spa balconies are one floor underneath the pool deck or the fitness centre. You may find your "upgrade" is much louder than a cheaper cabin. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AndyCapn said:

The big thing is getting access to the thermal spa, which if bought separately is around $250 for a 7-night cruise (Although it may depend on the ship/itinerary).Your room will be located near the spa, usually on the same floor, so no waiting for elevators. 

The downside to bidding on an upgrade is that you don't pick your room, and many spa balconies are one floor underneath the pool deck or the fitness centre. You may find your "upgrade" is much louder than a cheaper cabin. 

gotcha, thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Question about Spa Club Balcony Suite (on Breakaway if that makes a difference): Can the bed be made into twins? The description says it’s a queen bed that can be separated, but I was just in a (regular) Spa Balcony cabin on the Bliss and I do not think the beds could be separated. 

Edited by dobiemom

2 hours ago, dobiemom said:

Question about Spa Club Balcony Suite (on Breakaway if that makes a difference): Can the bed be made into twins? The description says it’s a queen bed that can be separated, but I was just in a (regular) Spa Balcony cabin on the Bliss and I do not think the beds could be separated. 

i just had a club suite on the BA last month. def is 2 beds.  also i think it's worth the money for a bigger bathroom than the standard balconies. it's really noticeable to me. 

you can see the line between the beds here

balco pic.jpg

Edited by luckyinpa

6 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

i just had a club suite on the BA last month. def is 2 beds.  also i think it's worth the money for a bigger bathroom than the standard balconies. it's really noticeable to me. 

Thanks. I’m currently in a Club Balcony Suite. I can’t wait to be on the Breakaway!
I was wondering if the bed in a SPA Club Balcony Suite can be separated into twins. (The bed in a (regular) spa balcony cabin on the Bliss could NOT be separated.)

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2021 at 8:01 PM, dobiemom said:

Thanks. I’m currently in a Club Balcony Suite. I can’t wait to be on the Breakaway!
I was wondering if the bed in a SPA Club Balcony Suite can be separated into twins. (The bed in a (regular) spa balcony cabin on the Bliss could NOT be separated.)

I just came across this thread!  My daughter and I have a Spa Balcony booked on the Bliss and just assumed that the bed could be separated!  She will not be happy to hear that she will be sleeping on the couch.  😲