any resort offering day passes now?

StormySeas

sorry if this has been answered but I have been looking at the resorts in Roatan for day passes. this is our first trip to Roatan. I usually do not book ship sponsored tours due to the inflated costs. I assume I can get a taxi to and from the cruise port (just the DH and me) and I am willing to purchase a day pass to have a nice place to spend the day. I want to snorkel and hubs just wants to sip a drink in the shade. We are sailing November 2021 on RC LOS. I have looked at Paradise and Infinity but I don't see day passes anywhere. does anyone know if they are offering them anymore or are they only for guests of the resort?

3 hours ago, StormySeas said:

sorry if this has been answered but I have been looking at the resorts in Roatan for day passes. this is our first trip to Roatan. I usually do not book ship sponsored tours due to the inflated costs. I assume I can get a taxi to and from the cruise port (just the DH and me) and I am willing to purchase a day pass to have a nice place to spend the day. I want to snorkel and hubs just wants to sip a drink in the shade. We are sailing November 2021 on RC LOS. I have looked at Paradise and Infinity but I don't see day passes anywhere. does anyone know if they are offering them anymore or are they only for guests of the resort?

As you said, Paradise and Infinty offered day passes in the past....perhaps email them for, from the horses mouth, answers. 

Bananarama also has offered day passes in the past with transport included. 

If ya find out the current statues of day passes let us know.  🙂

I contacted Infinity Bay directly and they confirmed they are offering day passes to cruise ship travelers. They do not offer transport so it seems using a third-party such as Discover Roatan is the way to book. 
Regarding Bananarama, our family went there in 2018. The facility is decent BUT there was no escaping the very aggressive vendors on the beach. There was a rope and security guards between guests and vendors but the vendors came right up to the rope and called out to guests, including with noise makers, trying selling their wares. Not a relaxing beach day….

On 10/7/2021 at 7:02 AM, bajathree said:

I contacted Discover Roatan yesterday and they confirmed they have day passes for Infinity....both all inclusive and just resort pass.

Hi,  If you don't mind, can you share the prices you got with us?  Going on Roatan on Oct. 18th.  looking for something to book.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, LeSoleil said:

Hi,  If you don't mind, can you share the prices you got with us?  Going on Roatan on Oct. 18th.  looking for something to book.

Thank you

$45 for day pass $85 for all inclusive. Both include transportation.

I didn’t see this covered so, be advised that there is no taxi regulation on Roatan like you may be used to elsewhere.  You may get one there for a reasonable price and find that your return trip price is double or triple what it cost you to get there.  We always hire a driver for the day.  Just my .02.