2021 Bar Menus

kb4683

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

This is old (2017) but should give you a general idea.

image.png.1eea21225b08eacf600ffefb67c1432f.png

Thanks, I was having problems logging in, was going to see if I could get them the price for coffee package 😊 

12 minutes ago, Techwizardress said:

Thanks!  I am going to budget $6.00 each with tip.  Since I do not drink alcohol, coffee and tea are my vices.

I can't remember for sure but I "think" it was either $31 or $32 for the coffee package. We used to get it when it was a physical card but will be sailing with the "beverage package" included from now on so no need to get the coffee package.

Edited by Thrak

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I can't remember for sure but I "think" it was either $31 or $32 for the coffee package. We used to get it when it was a physical card but will be sailing with the "beverage package" included from now on so no need to get the coffee package.

Hey, I got this card back in the olden days as well with the punches and had punches left.  We had the drinks package included on our last cruise in January 2022 so I never paid attention to the costs since all was included.   I really wish I would have taken a photo of the menu then.  LOL

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

We paid $31 for the last one we bought, still has punches on it....lol...DW kept it when they switched over and tried to get them to give us credit for it....lol....to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 2:34 PM, Alanr204 said:

Thanks for posting this, is it safe to assume that the drinks list is consistent from ship to ship?  We’re on a Mediterranean cruise in May and wondering if they’ll have some North American brands or just European?  Hoping for a nice hoppy IPA. 

From my experience on the Star Princess in Alaska a few years ago, there is a good chance that Princess will have some local beers available not listed on the menus. More than some of the other lines (looking at you Royal Caribbean/Celebrity), in the past Princess made a point to do more local food/beverage onboard.

In Alaska, we had Alaskan Brewing Company Amber, White (witbier) and one of the IPAs, in addition to the normal fleet-wide bar menus.