October 10th Sailing- Semi-Live

barbiecruiser27

43 minutes ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

I see them wanding folks ahead… curious if no tsa scanners like other ports..  guess we’ll find out 

You'll have to go through the regular scanner like usual. The wanding is just for the testing area.

1 hour ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

My favorite is that there’s a section to the side labeled “too early” for 3pm and later groups 

CE508C8A-8B7F-4441-AE76-CCFD4065B33F.jpeg

They must have learned a lot since I boarded on Wednesday. They didn't have any of the separate sections for boarding time. Only Rock Stars and non Rock Stars. Fortunately, I arrived early, and I had the very first boarding time of 2:00, which put me directly on the heels of the Rock Stars.

11 minutes ago, drewdawg199 said:

Hope nobody missed today’s voyage due to the Southwest meltdown!

'hence one of the reasons you NEVER fly into a cruise the day of the cruise--I even looked at a redeye, leaving a few possible backups, but decided not to due to murphys law...

• Like 1

Soo the app won’t work and sucks hah. We’re exhausted! Todays been great, but we’re so tired. We went to the unnamed dance thing.omg what an experience!! It was so cool but impossible to explain… pink agave was great. Ship is impossible to navigate. Will post more details later 🙂 the free internet also won’t allow me to upload pics here 😞

Wifi didn’t work last night. Hardly working for me today. Haven’t been in the app in 24 hours. Would like to see my bar tab…. Beds not comfy. My back is killing me. I ended up sleeping in top of the duvet. Did I mention there’s no sheet. Very odd. I’d say 50 is the average age. We’re few in 30s. The show last night was very target to our age maybe 20-35.. so the crowd wasn’t feeling it. We were though! I think they need to bring in more 40-50 age groups music to tend to them. I wonder if it’s older now because of the line being new. I wonder if the age will stick. The galley is amazing. I will try pics in another post. Wifi hasn’t been liking that though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

Another bummer. Pj party didn’t happen. It was raining. Would have been nice in the app to have said. “Hey we’re moving it inside” we’re guessing it was just cancelled? Saw some fellow pj-Ers sad to discover no party 

Everyone should remember that hurricane season goes through Nov. 30, weather can be questionable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barbiecruiser27 said:

Wifi didn’t work last night. Hardly working for me today. Haven’t been in the app in 24 hours. Would like to see my bar tab…. Beds not comfy. My back is killing me. I ended up sleeping in top of the duvet. Did I mention there’s no sheet. Very odd. I’d say 50 is the average age. We’re few in 30s. The show last night was very target to our age maybe 20-35.. so the crowd wasn’t feeling it. We were though! I think they need to bring in more 40-50 age groups music to tend to them. I wonder if it’s older now because of the line being new. I wonder if the age will stick. The galley is amazing. I will try pics in another post. Wifi hasn’t been liking that though. 

I recall reading that NCL would add a foam topper to your bed on request. Perhaps VV will as well? Doesn't hurt to ask if that's an option.  I also saw somewhere (In the FAQ I think) that alternative pillow options are available upon request.

If anyone onboard has a cabana reservation for Bimini, could you please post the actual options for the beverages that are included, I understand it's something like beer, wine or cocktails, but is it actually $100 worth as noted in the Shore Things?

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...