Teen Club minimum age

abpplh

Hi all!  We will be on Allure over Christmas with our daughter who is 11 and in 6th grade.  I know the posted min age of Teen club is  12.  Can we sign a waiver or something to allow her to go to teen club?  Hoping by cruise time she will be fully vaccinated.

They are pretty firm with the ages listed per group.  You can always ask and the worst they can say is no.  But go into the cruise thinking that it won't happen, and if they allow it for whatever reason, then good for you.  Please don't try and lie about her age, like someone on here asked if they could do.  They know the DOB of your kids and have access to that information and that will just make you look bad.

Edited by TheBucketLister

On Oasis in September, the teen club (social 298), was for 13-17 year olds.  12 year olds were allowed in ONLY if their parents signed a waiver.

Personal opinion, but I personally don’t think that the teen club is appropriate for an 11 year old.  There is very little supervision, with activities taking place all over the ship. There is also a HUGE difference socially between an 11 year old and a 17 year old.  I honestly think even 12 is pushing it, but understand why parents of vaccinated 12 year olds didn’t want them in AO

Edited to add:  As an example of why it’s not a good idea, on Oasis, they showed the movie The Conjuring in the teen club.  

Edited by Jkaczanowski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1