Protocols for this December?

HLR

Hi All!

A few questions from a solo traveler...  

Looking at December 12th or 19th 2021 on Carnival Legend out of Baltimore.

• As a solo will I be able to eat with other travelers in the MDR? if I meet someone and we want to eat together?
  • Will the Steam and Sauna be open in the gym? And if so is there a capacity limit in there? 
  • Can I sit with another person in the theatre?
  • Is there a date set for a review of Protocols?

This would be my first cruise since October of 2019!

Howard

MDR is hard to answer. If you have anytime, maybe try making a reservation for 2. And both showing up. I never tried it.

Theater is not social distanced and masks are required, so sit with whomever you want. Carnival doesnt have different areas though people tried to leave a empty seat between them I noticed but there are no rules.

I thought protocols were out for dec? Idk but I doubt they will change.

You could book Anytime/Your Time Dining, 5:30-9:30. You'd check in on the Hub App and request a table for the number of guests in your party.

The current protocols were extended through 12/31 last I heard. 

You don't need to book internet, you can use the Carnival Hub app for dining and the daily Fun Times are on the app now.

I sure hope that hasn't changed.  I always just let them know that I'd like to sit with others.  I'm a solo cruiser on the next couple that I have booked this year and that is one part of cruising that I really enjoy....meeting new people in the MDR. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 10:04 PM, AK2CA said:

I sure hope that hasn't changed.  I always just let them know that I'd like to sit with others.  I'm a solo cruiser on the next couple that I have booked this year and that is one part of cruising that I really enjoy....meeting new people in the MDR. 

Just off Carnival Pride and we used the Carnival Hub to make dining reservation.  They asked if you would like to sit with others.  We saw people being seated that way.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, destiny217 said:

Just off Carnival Pride and we used the Carnival Hub to make dining reservation.  They asked if you would like to sit with others.  We saw people being seated that way.

Oh good! There is hope for solo me!

• Like 1