S.E.A. Thermal Pass on Summit

I have tried to find this answer, but have found some information on E-class ships.  Can anyone tell me if you have access to the Thermal Spa if you buy a spa treatment?  Or do you have to buy a separate Thermal Pass?  Is it worth it?  We have a 4 day cruise, with1 day at sea.  We have already purchased a couple's massage, but we weren't sure if we needed to purchase the Thermal Pass (only available in 1 day increments $69/day for this short cruise).  Didn't know if you can choose the day (since we want it for the sea day) or not.  It seems this ship has the Persian Garden, which has good reviews on CC, so I am interested, but only want to purchase if we can choose the sea day and it isn't part of our massage amenities.  We are in The Retreat, if that makes any difference (sorry, first Celebrity cruise, so such a newbie!)

The Summit is not an E class ship it is M class, much older.

Treatments do not give you access to Persian Gardens nor does being in a suite. Aqua class rooms do have free access and Elite Captains Club can visit for free one port day.

Persian Gardens is very attractive on S class with sea views and tiled loungers. In our opinion it is much less attractive on M class. I suggest on boarding you go to there and ask if you can see it then decide if it worth paying for.

The three classes of ships are very different, when you do a search you need to be clear about what you are seeing/searching. For example, if you search Retreat deck you will see an area with a small pool (E class) but on Summit there is no pool but there is a hot tub…Similarly rooms are very different on the different classes, not necessarily better on one than the other but definitely different.

Hope you have a fantastic cruise!