Under 12 testing and vaccine cards

PK34

I sail in 16 days and have not received an email to upload vaccine cards or schedule an at terminal test for the 2 year old traveling with us.  When should I expect an email to schedule the test for the 2 year old?  And are you required to upload vaccine cards before the cruise?  Or just show them when you get there?  I did get an email asking about our vaccination status which I replied to.  I thought I had read where others uploaded their actual cards.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kfnesq said:

I can't speak to the testing portion, but I know that you can upload your cards in the Royal app - when you go to the "check in" link, it will take you to an option to upload your vax cards.

Thanks!  Found it!  

anyone else know when I should be able to schedule the 2 year old’s test at the terminal?

Do you have to schedule the 2yo's test?  I thought that was just a part of your check-in process.  You check-in and then are taken to get the kids tested.  I'm curious because we're sailing on Oasis November 7 with a 5yo and 2yo who will both need tests.

We just got off Symphony and didn't travel with kids, but from what I heard in our roll call people got the email the week of the sailing to schedule a test. I think that they prefer having it scheduled than just showing up. Towards the end of our cruise in the compass there was a QRA code for people to schedule the on board test kids needed.  The website does say you will get an email. Just sit tight a bit. We had kids on our ship, more than I expected but not so much that testing scheduling would be an issue I think. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center/getting-ready-to-cruise

Just off Freedom and they emailed us about a week before sailing to register my daughter for testing.  Its not really scheduling, because once you go through the process of registration, they just told us to go for testing at our scheduled check in time.

• Like 1