Curious About Freedom Of The Seas :)

We're booked for next January in a promenade view cabin. Total was a little over $2000. A little higher than some othewr ships, but we wanted to give it a try.

I'm jealous, I think the prominade view will be great. Be sure and write a review when you get back!

We are booked in a Deluxe Balcony Stateroom on Deck 6. For those of you who have sailed before on any RCCI larger ships, is Deck 6 usually nice??

Mike, sweetheart.......

No one has sailed this ship yet. It will be hard to say what's what until reports come back from people who have been on her.

That said, I hope deck six is decent, as that is what I am booked on for the Inagural voyage. :) I'll be sure to report back about deck 6, that is...if I don't get an upgrade. LOL

Tracy

Hi

We are booked for April 2007. Deck 8 E1 cabin, family of 3 paid £2,120.00 cruise only. £860 adult £400 child..

I have read on the boards that if the price of the room goes down we can ask for the difference credited back, is that right? As on time of booking direct with RCI,the representative said there are no offers, except for $50 obc and strawberies and champagne on arrival.

Hi

We are booked for April 2007. Deck 8 E1 cabin, family of 3 paid £2,120.00 cruise only. £860 adult £400 child..

I have read on the boards that if the price of the room goes down we can ask for the difference credited back, is that right? As on time of booking direct with RCI,the representative said there are no offers, except for $50 obc and strawberies and champagne on arrival.

We booked E2 deck 6 last oct for €756 [$900 / GBP517] per person for sept 17 2006.

Today on rccl's web site you can get E1 deck 6 next april for GBP700 per person so GBP 860 is expensive.

GER :rolleyes:

We are booked for 6/25/06, Jr Suite deck 8, port side, center of hump! I think Freedom is going to be an amazing ship. Large ships are not for everyone but with 2 teens I think we'll love the choices it offers.

We're booked in an aft balcony on Freedom in September. For the person asking about deck 6 on the larger ships, we were on Deck 6 on Navigator and it was great. You could walk down to the promenade or to dinner from there and it was really convenient. I would only caution you to make sure you're not over the pub.

Archived