Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh my. The guy they seated next me is a speed eater. We got our food at the same time and by the time I had my pictures posted, he was done. He had an omelet and French toast. Wow.

One of my girlfriends is like that.  I’ve been told I’m a fast eater by a former SO, but my girlfriend is done with her meal while I’m barely half done.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We cancelled our AI today due to the short time in port, so Jim & I are at Solomon's Landing at Husband Daycare while Patti & Pat shop. 😁👍🍺

I laughed out loud so hard reading “husband daycare” 😂

I love Cabo and wish the stop was longer!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We cancelled our AI today due to the short time in port, so Jim & I are at Solomon's Landing at Husband Daycare while Patti & Pat shop. 😁👍🍺

Yeah I was wrong we had a full day the last time I was here. I was on the water shuttle at 5:30. I think I was confused with the tender port grand cayman. I want to say we always leave there earlier and they make it an elegant night.

• Like 1

Last night at the Ramey comedy show this lady gets up and starts walking out. He drops the microphone, chases her down and brings her back to her seat. She says she has to go to the bathroom. He lets her go and says by the walk it has to be a number 2. So then while she’s gone he’s making jokes about that. Then she gets back pretty quick. So then he’s like dang did you wipe? We know you didn’t have time to wash your hands. I was in the elevator with her and her husband and a couple other groups after the show. It was dead silence until they got off. So if you go see him, I’d say go to the bathroom ahead of time. Oh she also happened to be a nationality that he had just been talking about so it fit in with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3