Park and Stay Options

CaribNomad

Good morning,

We've chosen a park and stay hotel option in Southampton. I was wondering whether it would be prudent to drive to the port,
offload our luggage, take the covid test, wait for the results and then return to the hotel to drop off the car and take the hotel's shuttle
(with no luggage). Or is it best to park at the hotel first, and take our luggage on the courtesy shuttle on the way to the test?

Has anyone done this? There'll be a child in tow and I wondered what the most efficient option will be.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, CaribNomad said:

Good morning,

We've chosen a park and stay hotel option in Southampton. I was wondering whether it would be prudent to drive to the port,
offload our luggage, take the covid test, wait for the results and then return to the hotel to drop off the car and take the hotel's shuttle
(with no luggage). Or is it best to park at the hotel first, and take our luggage on the courtesy shuttle on the way to the test?

Has anyone done this? There'll be a child in tow and I wondered what the most efficient option will be.

Thank you.

Where will you park the car while you wait for the results ?

Seems a lot of hassle for no real benefit.  I would just take the hotel shuttle with your luggage and be done with it.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CaribNomad said:

Good morning,

Thank you.

No just take the hotel shuttle bus/taxi and then hand your luggage over and then you will be directed to where you have Covid test at the terminal and then you will go into terminal and wait for your results before you will be allowed to check-in.

• Like 1