Where is the anthem?

maggieq

wow I will say one thing, once she moved away from dock, she got down to the bridge pretty fast and is really moving along.

I will be on her in 6 days for my 3rd time.   hoping for the best with all this covid testing crap we have to do.  I get it but 48 hours stress and glad I can drive up

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, matt1 said:

Meh, it’s probably more exciting when you’re actually there. Guess I’ll have to experience it for myself (27 days and counting). 😁

I watched (on my phone) Oasis sailing out on Oct 17 while out on my deck 12 balcony.  🙂 

Will this be your first time on Anthem?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Will this be your first time on Anthem?

Yup, first time on Anthem of the Seas (or on any ship in this class). I’ve done two previous cruises from Manhattan, both in 2002: Rotterdam VI of Holland-America Line and Carnival Legend when she was brand spanking new. My last RCI cruise was in 2012 on Allure of the Seas.

20 minutes ago, matt1 said:

Yup, first time on Anthem of the Seas (or on any ship in this class). I’ve done two previous cruises from Manhattan, both in 2002: Rotterdam VI of Holland-America Line and Carnival Legend when she was brand spanking new. My last RCI cruise was in 2012 on Allure of the Seas.

I've been on Anthem 3 times and Quantum 1 time.  I have 3 more booked on Anthem, and maybe a 4th.

• Like 1