Using OBC for excursions

Jarfrey

I know I have to wait until I’m onboard but how do I book them?

Do I have to go to guest services that first day? I’m assuming there is going to be a long line. 

Or can you book excursions through the app? 

Any chance anyone knows if you're able to reserve your spot by having a credit card charged, and then going to guest services onboard to get them to refund you / switch payment to OBC?  I missed out on a Kitchen class I was really excited about, and didn't think to check to see if they'd opened up more spots once onboard.

1 hour ago, Virga said:

Any chance anyone knows if you're able to reserve your spot by having a credit card charged, and then going to guest services onboard to get them to refund you / switch payment to OBC?  I missed out on a Kitchen class I was really excited about, and didn't think to check to see if they'd opened up more spots once onboard.

The problem with that is if you open up a spot and there are some on a waitlist, they will get your opening.

• Thanks 1

We have just gotten home from the Glory.  The moment we boarded, my Hubs steered me to the excursions desk... no lines, no waiting, and we got every excursion we wanted!  Oh, and that OBC goes QUICK!!  After blowing through the $750 covid cash, we still threw another $300 at Carnival. 🙂  Yeah, we really enjoyed our 1st cruise Back to Fun!!!! 🙂   Hey, does anyone have a recipe for those sugar cookies?!?!!  I swear they are made out of graham crackers.......