Question, has anyone done a Carnival B2B since the startup?

mredandchis

10 hours ago, JeanieTheMom said:

I did! It was wonderful! We had to have a Covid test the last sea day. They tell you which lounge to meet in. It doesn't take very long. That's the only difference from a B2B before the shut down.

Thank you so much, I was thinking that will be the case.

11 hours ago, JeanieTheMom said:

I did! It was wonderful! We had to have a Covid test the last sea day. They tell you which lounge to meet in. It doesn't take very long. That's the only difference from a B2B before the shut down.

When did you go? I had friend that did a Mardi Gras B2B and they had to get off the ship and get the test in the terminal , but that was back in August so hopefully that has changed. (I am going on a B2B for Thanksgiving)

23 minutes ago, wanman said:

When did you go? I had friend that did a Mardi Gras B2B and they had to get off the ship and get the test in the terminal , but that was back in August so hopefully that has changed. (I am going on a B2B for Thanksgiving)

They originally announced they would walk off the ship and be tested in the terminal before reboarding. They soon started testing onboard to speed up the process and to limit the uncertainty. Some guests were taking all valuables off the ship in case they tested positive and were denied reboarding. Mardi Gras was giving a free drink coupon with the negative test results, don't know if that has continued or fleetwide.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, wanman said:

I was on the Breeze Sept 27 and Oct 2 out of Galveston. On the first debarkation day, we all had to meet in the dining room. After everyone was off the ship but before the new guests came on, we all walked off together and met the customs guy in the (empty) luggage pick-up area. It didn't take long at all. Then we all walked back on board together. (20 or 30 of us) They served us a glass of champagne and took a picture of all of us. Then we were free to go.

• Like 1