Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse Menu

NanoGirl21

9 minutes ago, chrpai said:

I have to ask, what is the best steak on the menu?   I've never splurged for prime or wagyu before.  Grilling in the backyard or going to a moderate nice restaurant I usually enjoy ribeye the most.  

Thats a loaded question.  Lots of people like Ribeyes, I prefer the NY Strip.  The Wagyu onboard reminded me of a more tender filet.  

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ShakyBeef said:

Interesting, the lobster is no longer stated to be Maine lobster.  So that probably means it isn't. 

It doesn't even say "cold water" lobster which might mean they could serve you Caribbean lobster. While I'm ok with either, I know a lot of people who don't like the warm water lobster. However, when I'm in the steakhouse I'm ordering beef, it's a much less shaky option. 😄

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Island Dog said:

It doesn't even say "cold water" lobster which might mean they could serve you Caribbean lobster. While I'm ok with either, I know a lot of people who don't like the warm water lobster. However, when I'm in the steakhouse I'm ordering beef, it's a much less shaky option. 😄

I see what you did, there.  Nice.😎

Good point about it not even being called cold water lobster, let alone Maine.  Although I love good warm water lobster (fresh Abaco lobster, I'm talking to you, darlin'😘), I would be disappointed to be served it as the Steakhouse lobster.  Before ordering the now-not-described steakhouse lobster, I would be sure to ask my server what type of lobster it is.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, allinwonderland said:

Unfortunately the menu shared is not the most recent one and they no longer offer Art at your Table.

Thanks for the update.  Do you happen to have a link to or a copy of the latest menu?

1 minute ago, ShakyBeef said:

Thanks for the update.  Do you happen to have a link to or a copy of the latest menu?

It's mostly the same menu, but no Art at your table dessert - there's an apple tart instead. And I think no more wagyu (not sure if that was on the menu shared a few posts back).

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, allinwonderland said:

Unfortunately the menu shared is not the most recent one and they no longer offer Art at your Table.

Really? Pretty sure they were serving this in September on the Liberty. I guess the changes are coming swiftly.

1 hour ago, sad549s said:

Does the $5 for an extra entre apply in the steakhouse as well?  Are the apps and deserts limited?  

The new third entree charge is only for the MDR. Steakhouse is 2 apps (sometimes they make you pick 1 app and 1 soup or salad), 1 entree, 2 sides, and 1 dessert. If for some reason that's not enough food (portions are also much bigger than the MDR) I've heard people say you can order another entree but will be charged for it, and a lot more than $5.