Swift Delivery on Demand

coastcat

This actually makes a lot of sense to not to put items in the fridge ahead of time, at least for now. It's still a pandemic, and it eliminates one more potential source of cross infection, it prior guests don't use any of it, but they touch it. Risk of transmission this way seems very low, but NCL is not trying to take any chances they don't need to take.

On 10/24/2021 at 4:47 PM, coastcat said:

The cocktails are canned and nothing is covered by the beverage packages, but if you want a drink and can’t find your pants… 

Wait - I'm suppose to wear pants to get drink? Dammit, I've been doing it wrong. No wonder people stare at me at the Haven Bar 🙂

• Like 1

MEHHHHH ... yet another way to bilk money from NCL's ATM's (passengers) by putting an over priced mini-bar and for-fee room service menu on a QR code.

Princess has their medallion technology that allows food and drink to be delivered anywhere you are on the ship via the Medallion app.  No fees for most food items and if the drink is covered by the beverage package (and you have the package) there is no additional charge.  If you change locations before the item is served the medallion technology will allow the server to see your location.  It's a real game changer!

9 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

MEHHHHH ... yet another way to bilk money from NCL's ATM's (passengers) by putting an over priced mini-bar and for-fee room service menu on a QR code.

Princess has their medallion technology that allows food and drink to be delivered anywhere you are on the ship via the Medallion app.  No fees for most food items and if the drink is covered by the beverage package (and you have the package) there is no additional charge.  If you change locations before the item is served the medallion technology will allow the server to see your location.  It's a real game changer!

It’s a real game changer for solo cruisers!   When there’s no companion to guard your seat or stuff while you’re away, getting a fresh drink can be stressful or at least annoying. 

I wish NCL would raise their tech game beyond “hey, we have QR codes now!”