Half Moon Cay…lost camera

bhanback

If anyone is going to Half Moon Cay doing the Aqua Trax excursion……can you check the storage compartments on the front of your machines? We got back on the Pride this Wednesday after the jet ski excursion. I could not find my little camera…..I did not know where I had left it on the island, but that night, I sat straight up from a sound sleep and knew immedately where I had left it. I had put it in the storage compartment of the jet ski I used, and forgot to remove it. I reported it to the shore excursions desk, and Guest Services, but every little bit helps. 

it’s not an expensive camera, just an older little Canon D10.  (The Easter Egg), blue and silver. Not the camera I’m so caring about….but the card had some great pictures of my husband and I horseback riding on the beach there. 

i know its a long shot, but thoughtit might be worth a try….thanks! 

16 hours ago, bhanback said:

If anyone is going to Half Moon Cay doing the Aqua Trax excursion……can you check the storage compartments on the front of your machines? We got back on the Pride this Wednesday after the jet ski excursion. I could not find my little camera…..I did not know where I had left it on the island, but that night, I sat straight up from a sound sleep and knew immedately where I had left it. I had put it in the storage compartment of the jet ski I used, and forgot to remove it. I reported it to the shore excursions desk, and Guest Services, but every little bit helps. 

it’s not an expensive camera, just an older little Canon D10.  (The Easter Egg), blue and silver. Not the camera I’m so caring about….but the card had some great pictures of my husband and I horseback riding on the beach there. 

i know its a long shot, but thoughtit might be worth a try….thanks! 

Sorry dumb question!

Edited by K&RCurt