After upgrade add on passenger?

mjcatlvr

Nope...

10. If I have two reservations can I bid only once and if accepted, cancel the second reservation and move the guests into the upgraded cabin?
No, if you have two cabins you will need to submit two separate bids and they will be considered independently. NCL cannot guarantee that both reservations will be upgraded. In the case that one of the reservations gets upgraded, you cannot move the other guests into the upgraded cabin. All reservations cancelled within the penalty period will be subject to cancellation fees.

5 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Nope...

10. If I have two reservations can I bid only once and if accepted, cancel the second reservation and move the guests into the upgraded cabin?
No, if you have two cabins you will need to submit two separate bids and they will be considered independently. NCL cannot guarantee that both reservations will be upgraded. In the case that one of the reservations gets upgraded, you cannot move the other guests into the upgraded cabin. All reservations cancelled within the penalty period will be subject to cancellation fees.

Right, though this is something else. Our son is currently not booked on our cruise. I was just thinking of inviting our son if we won the two bedroom Haven. He could use a break too if we did get the win!

A good question for a PCC or TA, since that's a fairly unique situation.  I added someone after upgrading using my NCL points without any issues. Obviously not the same situation- but not considered a changed reservation either.