Booking/Reserving shows on Oasis. Is Oasis accepting entertainment reservations?

swdke

On 10/27/2021 at 7:22 AM, Ocean Boy said:

Depends how early you manage to get on the ship. I know one thing, there was no stress when I was able to do it at home. Scheduling  entertainment around other things we wanted to do took a bit of thought and time. And, I don't see any good reason for the change.

I agree with you because a new posting about Oasis tells us that there is NO standby lines.  If someone does not show, they won't let others in.  That person did not get into a comedy show that they wanted.

I have a later check in for this Sunday in Miami and I just know that I might not get all the shows I want.  Then the time of the show, there could be availability, but they leave you outside the door and not allowed in.

Crazy crap if you ask me.  I mean restaurants are booked in advance and they can crowd control.

A lot of what RCI doesn't want to do is because their IT dept won't try.

That is why one of the reasons I am cancelling my Nov 6th Oasis.  I believe the 2 day testing and stress of getting on and then reserving entertainment is just too much. And I do not think eating and mingling with others will be much fun wearing masks.

I will go back to theme parks again for the 3rd time since August.  Very easy no testing but still masks inside.  Even got tickets for new Cirque show at Disney Springs.  toodles

• Like 1