Speciality dining reservations

CruisingLover

7 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

Cruising over NYE on Regal 😊 Our package includes 1 specialty dining night. How do I book that online? 

It's booked on the Medallion app that you download on your phone or iPad.  You will use this app to add most of your pre-trip information and book dining.  So to Dine My Way to book specialty restaurants on the app.  On Princess.com, you can book excursions and spa appointments and some other things.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:02 PM, 2 cruises a year said:

Be careful.  I've read reports of people having the specialty dining but being charged when they try to make a reservation.  I haven't read of a solution yet.

I have one, and I'll just wait until I get aboard.

I had no issue 2 months ago reserving specialty dining for our family group of 8 with a promo for our June 2022 cruise.  You do have to go through the entire process on the Medallion where it will show the price followed by $0 due.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, capriccio said:

I had no issue 2 months ago reserving specialty dining for our family group of 8 with a promo for our June 2022 cruise.  You do have to go through the entire process on the Medallion where it will show the price followed by $0 due.

Same with me for my August 2022 cruise. Was able to book specialty dining and not be charged since it recognized the promo on the booking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1