Show Dates and Times

!st Cruise

Hello!  We are set to sail Nov. 21st from NOLA on the Breakaway!  Does anyone have a copy of the show dates and times from the ship?  I have not been able to find any info and would like to make a few plans around seeing the shows. Is there a place on the boards members download the ship's daily guide?  

Thanks!! Happy Cruising!!

I'm hoping someone can post them after the November 21 cruise. I'm on the Breakaway in January. This isn't answering your question, but maybe it can help since you won't get a chance to see any for your specific itinerary before you sail. 

I had a similar thought as @nolatravelgirl. Below are a few links to recent dailies from other sailings. After reading other folks trip reports, I've learned: Day 1, go see Rock the Pour House, since it apparently gets very popular once people find out how good it is. And then see the other shows before Day 6, since they could get canceled rather than rescheduled. In looking at the other dailies, there do appear to be trends, which hopefully could help you plan. Since you have a holiday on Day 5, I'd say it's very likely the main show will also be on Day 5. 

And just to compare, he's one from pre-pandemic. 

Bear in mind that any changes in cast members can cause the schedule to change. I was on epic a couple of weeks ago and one of the Priscilla cast members was injured or somethIng so the original schedule changed. I’ve previously been on Escape and Breakaway when there was an entire new cast for a show on each so that show only ran the last couple of nights of the cruise both times.